Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Walking


This was one of the roads on my walk this morning. I took my cell phone along and took a few pictures that will be showing here. I've been wanting a small digital camera to take along and realised I could use that and send them to the computer. It seems to have worked. it is a gorgeous fall day in Pa today and I am glad to be off and home for a while. I do work at the Y at 4 today though. If you look far to the end of the road you can see the house and the township building. it is a tiny white dot and is where I walk to. The walk today was over 2 miles. Speaking of walking, my darling daughter, Michelle just did the 4 mile breast cancer walk. That was this past weekend in Vegas. funny thing, it was "Only 60" there and freezing..her words. LOL

No comments: