Friday, October 12, 2007

Self timer


I had fun tonight playing with the tri pod and self timer for the camera. Never knew how to use it before, but John showed me this morning, here is a picture of me taken after work. I've been sitting here a while now and I really need to get busy. We had a busy day at work and it was late when i got out. Late when I got home too, had to go to the bank and wanted to stop at walmart for a few things including gingko biloba, want to see if it will help improve my memory. think I'm going to go get the summer clothes put away and the winter ones out. God, I hate that chore, never mind so much getting the summer ones out but this stinks. Want it done in time to relax a bit, so need to get moving. Today was Susan's last day at the store, were all going to miss her a lot. We celebrated with pizza and pumpkin desserts for her last day.

No comments: