Thursday, October 04, 2007

MAP

Hey everyone, check out the map at the bottom of the page. It tells of my virtual walk across the United States. I started this virtual journey on 11/17/2006 and almost there. This "walk" started in San Francisco, California and ends in Washington, D.C. a total of 2830 miles. So far, I have walked 2574.2 miles Yeah me! At work at the Y last night my boss informed me that they want to train me to do the fit evalutions, and to get me more involved with setting up the fitness plans for the members. That would be awesome! Also, she gave me free day passes for Cher! It sure is a lot more fun when she is there and were working out instead of just working!

Going down on the eliptical for a bit before work. My new resistance machine kicks butt, its harder at 10 pounds than the cybex at work are on 35 or 40. Wish i had someone who enjoyed the fitness close by that would like to work out here once ina while.

No comments: