Monday, July 31, 2006

A real good day

Had a real good day at work today for one that started off so lousy. First off I overslept, didn't want to get up for anything. Then couldn't sell anything for the life of me. Ended up giving out quote after quote. Then this afternoon everything turned around and one lady came back in to buy, while she was there one man from Saturday came in ready to purchase and later this afternoon another couple. So, all in all a very good day. Ended up being with the couple till an hour after quitting time, but when I figured out what I made on that sale I figured it was well worth it.

Mom and Cher are at bingo tonight I'm guessing, and my dear brother in law, Jeff, left a comment on the blog..first one, pretty neat. Think the other one is from my friend, Lynn, on Sparkpeople.

No comments: