Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Gardens

I'm still trying to learn how to get pictures on here, it just isn't working for me for some reason. I would like to have pictures of our gardens on here. John's vegetable garden is doing fabulous, but for some reason we have no cucumbers yet and not to sure we will.

Our flower gardens are slow and not real pretty this year. I need to remember next year that in our back bed the marigolds, geraniums, and snapdragons did real well. Snapdragons did not grow out front well at all. The impatiens under the tree didn't do well either and I think next year that will be done with marigolds, in fact may do marigolds all over out front, they would be pretty in with the stella doro day lilies and they are doing well in there.

I have a day off from work today and just did a 4 mile ride on the stationary bike, I really enjoy having that out on the deck. John and I got my new rebounder put together last night and that is going out back also. I can rebound in 5 minute segments while doing whatever outside. It's a nice little one that I can carry in and out and back and forth, it can go anywhere and I still have my bigger one downstairs.

No comments: