Sunday, July 30, 2006

Finally

Think I finally did it, think there is actually a picture on the profile..took me long enough to figure that out. I hate being so stupid with computers. Today was a day off and a good one. I don't know why I think I need to be busy every minute of the day anymore, but it seems to be what I do. I remember years gone by when I would nap and wouldn't wake up for hours...thats an impossiblitly anymore. don't even sleep good at night.

The zinnias are doing beautifully out back and think thats going to be one flower that we keep in the back garden. Along with the marigolds. The climbing rose bush flowered too, I took pictures of that today. Will post it once there developed if they turn out. Think I'm going to start saving and see about gettting a digital camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Minks are not large animals. You don't want them eating fish, huh? Why do you think they are visiting your pond... for a bath?