Friday, July 28, 2006

Furniture

The new bedding for the spare room and the credenza get here this morning. Am darn glad because I am sitting on the floor typing this as we speak. It is not a fun, comfortable way to use the computer. It is nice working at a furniture store with just having bought a new house. I am hopefully about done buying furniture however. And moving furniture. Last night john and I carried the old desk downstairs..thats where the desk was when we bought the house, and we brought it up and moved it a few times..its a very heavy wood desk. Now its back downstairs and the new credenza arrives today. I hope it looks as nice in here as I think its going to. I hope it gets here early enough that I have time to organize stuff before leaving for work. I work noon to 8 today.

No comments: