Sunday, November 28, 2010

Know better

Why oh Why do I feel the need to do this every so often? I know better. I know to get up and do something, I know to keep busy, I know to drink water. I know! Yet, last night was one of those nights. Home alone and enjoying it! I did Zumba, the rebounder, the hula hoop, weights, etc. Then I sat and ate. Yep, I ate and ate and ate. If it was food and in the house I ate it. Pumpkin roll, lots of it after a salad for dinner. Nuts, not just any plain old nut, oh no, I had creme brulle nuts, lots of them too, finish it off with 2 yep, 2 Reeses cups. Someone just shoot me! LOL, up a pound today. Feeling bloated, swollen and ready to start over. LOL, not start over eating. Start over with drinking my water, eating my veggies, getting my workout on. Get back to the tracking and glad that tomorrow is Monday and I will be back to work.

No comments: