Saturday, November 27, 2010

Holiday weekend

2 of my 4 days off are gone. They really do go by quickly. Hubby left for camp this morning, so my next two days are mine and mine alone. Don't get me wrong, I love him to pieces, but sometimes you just need a day to yourself. This is my time! I have plans. When did I get to the age where time alone and cleaning, decorating etc was fun? That is my plan for the next two days. I want this house cleaned, and decorated and ready for the holidays.

However, considering I work up a pound heavier this morning it is also my time to eat a bit healthier, a bit less and move a bit more. Zumba will be in the picture, along with dancing around the living room with the Sirius music on the tv. I want to go back to work on Monday at the same weight or less than before the Thanksgiving holiday. That is my goal.

My other goal involves losing a bit of weight before Zumba workshop in January. That one I really need to focus on. Going to need to get back to basics and get a bit more serious about my nutrition.

No comments: