Saturday, November 13, 2010

Certification

Now that we seem to finally have the business up and running and I can have a bit of free time I am back on course with my studies. I have set some goals for the upcoming new year. Four to be exact, two personal, two for the business.

One personal goal is to finish my Personal Trainer Certification through the NCSF and I have started studying again this past few weeks. This could be very beneficial to my ladies and I really want this. Hopefully by next Dec it will be done. Maybe sooner, but am giving myself the year. Another personal goal is to reduce the body fat%. That one may be tougher yet!

A goal for the business is to have 200 members. All active members. That is not unrealistic when looking at the numbers and at the area.

We are having a Christmas Party Dec 15, so that should be fun. My half days off right now, can be spent planning that and studying.

No comments: