Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's done

It is finally done. Curves became legally mine on St Patricks Day, March 17, 2010. Been mine for about a week and a half now, although I have been running it since Feb 5. We have gained over 30 new members now. things are going well and I love it. I am working most days from 7 am to 7 pm. Not getting much exercise besides our circuit but that is fine and I can feel the difference in my biceps, triceps and quads. Those machines are working it! Two months ago I had never even considered buying a Curves or owning my own business. How quickly things can change.

The reporter did a wonderful article and it did bring us some new business. Everyone is still talking about that article. Even had a phone call from a member in Florida who is coming home and wants to come back, she had read it there.Amy is coming back on Tuesday night to do a follow up article and picture and the food bank is coming for the groceries also. So that will be good and they will be gone.

No comments: