Saturday, March 06, 2010

My life has changed about 99% in the past month and a half. I still cannot believe how I fell into this. Things have been moving very smoothly, please pray that it continues. The final legal documents are in the mail back to Curves. I had them signed,notarized and mailed yesterday. Now, it is just a matter of Curves Int adding their names and seals etc Hopefully a few more days but could be weeks yet. My name is on the door. Signs came and did that the other day. Everything I wanted done is done, carpets cleaned, desk moved, door changed, locks changed it is all done. All that is left to do is change electric, software programs, music license etc and I started all that yesterday.

I realise I have not been on Spark much, its hard to do with working 12 hour days most days. I do sometimes check in from work but right now there is so much computer stuff that needs updated its just not always possible.

We started my training on thursday, I have a 10 week club development program I have to do. Its interesting.
I am learning a lot. Any facebook users out there? You can check it out at Curves of St Marys. However, the page is really new. No pics yet.

No comments: