Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Plans, plans, plans

Good morning everyone, its a day off and boy, do we ever have plans for the day. First off is my workout. This morning is going to be Turbo Sculpt. Cardio later this afternoon or early evening. I have an appointment to tan at 9:30 and from the looks of our spring, that may be the only time I see "sunshine" for a while. Its been very cold and wet here. My dear hubby has an eye appt and when he gets back we are off to do some errands and some shopping. Bushes, shrubs and flowers for the front yard, we have a new project we are working on. I'll post pics later when its done. We need to upgrade his cell phone, stop for mothers day gift and birthday gift for the granddaughter and make a quick stop at walmart or kmart. Then hopefully home for the day before it gets to late.
Sounds like a full day, should be a fun one though. Hope you enjoy your day whatever your plans are.

No comments: