Sunday, May 03, 2009

computers, lists and nonsense

its a day off, I love days off,
I am making lists, I love making lists.
My list is a list of things I want to do today, it includes stuff like playing on the computer, which I am obviously doing. It inclueds getting in a walk at the track, Ijust did that, 10 times around jogging on the corners, I love it and may start that before work in the morning. My list includes getting in a turbo jam workout, been a while since I've done that and I miss it. Of course, the obvious day off things are on this list, laundry, clean house, change the sheets,etc. The list goes on.

Somewhere through this day is study time, I am on Fitness Anatomy and Physiology 1 and really want to get through this one this week. Next is part 2, then the course goes on to healthy eating.

I am really enjoying this course. Have a great day everyone.

No comments: