Sunday, April 12, 2009

April 10, 2009




Our bosses are all away this week, so we had a bit of a break. A nice break, however, our work is of course still being done. the store has been a bit on the quiet side and on Friday, the 10th, Sharan asked me to run over to Ross's for her and get her this purse she had seen. She pretty much takes charge when the bosses are gone and I think she just wanted to give me a break, her and Marcy had taken off for appts a day or two and I know they stopped for minutes to shop.

Anyways, while we were there I found a purse I loved and a new water bottle at Sheets. The purse is by Mark Echo and is called "The Garden of Eden", the description says In and Out of Love! And yes, it has a snake on it. The water bottle is a stainless one and is blue with a picture with of the beach on it, Says "Paradise Found". There seems to be theme here.

I had thought about taking the purse back, wasn't sure I liked the style of it, however after I thought about it I liked the idea that I bought this on the anniversary of Mikes death. It somehow seems to mark the day. Like a commemorative.


wish the picture would have been more clear, I could probably get a better one, this was taken with the phone.

No comments: