Wednesday, April 22, 2009

29 and holding


My God, how many years ago was that? I remember being 29 over and over and over again. Long enough in fact that my son caught up and passed me by over and over again. LOL


had a good birthday. My dear hubby bought me a new waterfall fountain for out by the gazebo, I need to get a picture of that and should have done it today, he also surprised me with a gift certificate to a month at the tanning bed. I went already today once. I didn't do much today, just what I felt like doing when I felt like doing it. I actually sat down and watched the Natalie Holloway movie from Lifetime that I had dvr'd. I followed that closely when she came up missing in Aruba, it was about the time that I was in UPMC for that month. that poor family, my heart goes out to them still.


Anyways, it was a good, lazy birthday. I am now the speed limit, I can't drive 55 but guess I can be 55. LOL

1 comment:

michelle said...

ummm... im pretty sure it was 26 you were over and over and over and over, probably about 15 times?