Sunday, December 07, 2008

Jammie Day

Ok, I'm having a jammie day. About time too, its 21 here today and snowing and blowing. I don't have to go anywhere and doubt that anyone will be here. My hubby is working nights and is sleeping so I am doing a bit more decorating.

have been busy, walked the new treadmill, put some more decorations up downstairs and just came up to eat breakfast. Breakfast at lunchtime today, its 11:45.

I have some housecleaning I want done, in my jammies, some more decorating to do, in my jammies, laundry needs finished too, in my jammies. Get the point? Pink flannel jammies to be sure. Warm, comfy and not leaving the house.

I miss my kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you had a jammie day? i knew i should have stopped in! : ) i miss your kids, too, if that helps at all.