Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is coming


I normally love this time of year. Christmas has always been my most favorite holiday, I'm usually worse than the kids, but this year its been a bit different. I am realising it is our first Christmas since Mike passed away and I hate it. I do remember how he loved to tease me with the presents.


At any rate, it is finally coming together. I have been shopping before and after work for what feels like months now, but think we finally have it mostly done. I am going to get some of them wrapped tonight. John got some of them done yesterday.


Our gazebo looks absolutley gorgeous with the lights on in there. I never did find a tree for out there but there is always next year, and will give me something to look for.


I love my new treadmill, it is awesome. I tried to do an endurance workout today but forget that. I went back to a weight loss program. Not quite up to endurance yet, but think I will be working towards that.


I love days off too, but back to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

can't wait for Christmas and to see everyone!!!!!! Counting down the days!!!!