Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas is Coming






Well, its here. Christmas Eve Day. I woke up this morning at 4 am. Just couldn't sleep any longer, too many things to do before everyone gets here tonight, and I have to work 9 to 3. One of these years I may take a few days vacation. I had lots of stupid little things I wanted done, things like change the scan cards in the digital frames. Mail the payment to Kohls for my credit card, put name tags on the last few gifts and get them under the tree. Get the laundry going etc, etc, etc. My husband is just as bad, he is already at walmart for a few last minute grocery items. He must have left about 5:30 or so. Thats 5:30 a.m. We are both nuts. I can only imagine how much more excited I would be if my kids were going to be home. God, I miss those kids.

The elk were here yesterday. During the day and I got some beautiful pictures of them. They were bedding down in the backyard and were here from 8 am until I left for work at 11:30. Three huge bull elk. I hope they don't try to walk through the gazebo though.
Have a merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: