Sunday, June 29, 2008

Yard sale benefit

Well, its here. Today is the yard sale to benefit the Realy for Life. Our team this year is the Rocking Walkers. I have been setting stuff up on the car port since Wed and fighting the rain since then too. So far so good, nothing has gotten wet but they are calling for 80% thunderstorms today. Please everyone say a prayer that the rain holds off. We have some really nice big items that I would like to set up going down the driveway. I can't do that if its raining. It will be a busy day. Mom, Cher and Betty are all coming early to help. I do have most of it done but still a bit to go. I hope that we make a nice amount to benefit the relay. That is coming up pretty quickly now. 2 weeks from today we will be tearing down our campsite and coming home after 24 hours of being there and walking. I'll have to get some pictures posted on the blog from last year. Maybe tonight I can take some time and do that. I remember sending pictures throughout the day to Michelle and Mike. He really enjoyed getting them and "being a part of it all."

No comments: