Sunday, June 15, 2008

3 years


It is hard for me to believe that it was three years ago today that I was life flighted for the second time in 3 months. I never realized it until late tonight. I was setting out for a walk and something was bothering me, couldn't quite figure out what it was but then thought about this. I thank God daily for those doctors at UPMC, without them I would not be here. I think I was probably saved for a reason but have yet to know what it is. My appoinment for the check up is scheduled for August. I still have to go once a year but maybe if everything is good this time they will let me wait a bit longer. I will have to do the blood test before I go down so they have the results.


Check out this gorgeous flower, it is a hanging basket in the gazebo and is called a passion flower, this is only one of the flowers on it.

No comments: