Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bake Sale

We had a bake sale today at the store during our special friends and family day sale. We raised about $275 for our relay team. We have about 3 weeks to go. We are not doing as well as last year, but the economy is worse and I know people are having a harder time making ends meet.

I am glad that the friends and family day is over, that is always a big pain for us, and a good feeling to get it done. This was the first year that our relay team did the bake sale and the raffle tickets there. I think it worked out well and sure glad that my sister and Trisha could come run it for us.

I do wish we could come up with a big fundraiser but we are running out of time. The yard sale is here next Sunday and we are getting some nice things for that from fellow co workers.

No comments: