Sunday, May 04, 2008

The Pitts

Well, today is my first Sunday to work at BTR. This is the pitts, they have decided to open this store on Sunday from 1 to 5 and we have to take turns working. Today is my day, after working 9 to 8 yesterday I get to work again today. The nice thing though is that I then have 2 days off in a row, unheard of here. It really shouldn't be bad, just a pain that its in the middle of the day. think I am going to go downstairs and do my step aerobics, I haven't done any of that since last month and being in Arizona. I need to start getting back with the program I guess.

I've got three bluejays out here this morning in my bird feeders, they are not around often, but its kind of nice to see them as long as they leave the little birds alone, they can be meanies.

No comments: