Sunday, May 25, 2008

Outside



Well, John got the sidewalk done on his 7 rainy days off. The weather could not have been worse for his time off work. Well, I guess maybe it could have been, it could have snowed. It did in the surrounding areas.
I worked outside all day long today, am burnt to a crisp and stilll not done. I planted marigolds in the front yard amongst the bushes, then decided to tear out the forget me nots under the tree and plant marigolds there too. Planted snap dragons under the flag pole and still have zinnias to plant somewhere out back. I filled more pots too while I was out there. Think on Wed when we are both off we are going shopping for the landscaping for the gazebo. So I will be digging again or still as the case may be.
I had a long list of things I wanted done today, didn't get it finished and back to work tomorrow. last year, they closed for Memorial Day but not this year, we work. Darn it. I'm tired, sore and stiff, think I am heading off to bed. Goodnight! Sweet dreams

No comments: