Saturday, July 02, 2011

Slacking

My darling daughter sent me a text yesterday that I am slacking on my blog. she is right. Time seems to be at a premium lately. There is always so much to do and I do not understand how people can ever be bored. I love time home and alone and can always manage to find something to do.

today, I rediscovered an old unfulfilled goal that I am going to work on. I went down to the track to walk and ended up jogging. I had started intervals two years ago and learned that I love it. One of my goals two summers ago was to jog one entire time around that track. I never made it, then I bought Curves and time became very elusive. This year time is a bit easier to come by, although that may change if my sister takes the other job. I am going to again make this a goal. I really want to be able to jog one entire time around that entire track. I can do about a fourth, then walk, then another fourth, then walk so it is going to take some time and some effort.

However, I love challenges, goals and to do lists so this is going on my list of goals, and my to do list will carry this also. Check out www.30daypush.com for a great site to help with your goals and to do list.

We had a great day today, went to Hazen, first time in years, then over to My Garden. We are still having problems clearing up the pond and John loaned us his "Green machine" so hope it helps. It's been running since we got home and we have cleaned the filters twice already. We are hoping to wake up to a clean, clear pond tomorrow.

Have a happy and safe fourth!

No comments: