Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Blue Christmas

Well, I got the majority of the decorating done today. The tree is blue and silver this year, it fits my mood. I love the way it looks, hope John does to. He is at camp and hasn't seen it yet. He has all of the outside lights done and I am thinking I may put a tree in the gazebo, he even lit that up and it looks gorgeous. I am so pleased with it.

I took time tonight and updated the ticker for my exercise minutes. I have been slacking with that lately and it hadn't been updated in months. Tomorrow is the first so it felt like a good time to change it.

We've had sleet and rain today and were supposed to be at work tomorrow morning early for a meeting but they called and canceled it thankfully. Now, if they would just call and cancel work for the day it would be awesome. Well, I can hope right?

No comments: