Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Coffee or Tea?

I have been a heavy coffee drinker for it seems forever. Although, I had sometimes enjoyed a cup of tea,it was usually one in the evening to relax. Last year at our Relay for Life I won a tea gift basket. I had been reading about the benefits of tea and had started to incorporate a cup or two of green tea into my daily diet. Lately, I have found that I am drinking one half cup of coffee most mornings and am now drinking all tea. I have found a few sites to order loose leaf tea through and have really enjoyed the different types and flavors. Plus an added benefit for me is that with coffee I always used some type of milk, creamer, etc and with tea I do not. Check out this site I found yesterday and ordered from, it already shipped and I should have it tomorrow. This is a page from that site of the health benefits of tea. http://www.adagio.com/info/health_benefits.html?SID=ad7bdd7174890721790e573960c54f4e

No comments: