Sunday, October 19, 2008

Walking


Cher and I had a real nice walk this morning, up and down little hills, dirt roads, paved roads etc. It was a chilly 30 degrees when we left around 8:15 this morning.
Think we may both be a bit sore come morning, we walked a total of 6 miles in two hours. Took a break in between and thankfully John had some breakfast ready for us when we got home. Am thinking the butt cheeks may know we walked that far come tomorrow.
had a great day though, was nice to have the time together to do this. Sure did enjoy it. We burned 376 calories so that was my exercise for today, although I may still ride the bike a bit. We just brought my air bike in from the porch so I can ride while watching tv. My minutes have been low lately and I need to get back into it.

No comments: