Saturday, September 16, 2006

Clean bill of health


We went down to Pittsburgh on Thursday, Sept 14 and saw both of the doctors, cardiology and endocrine. The pheo has so far not resurfaced, the urine test numbers were all excellent and no signs of a recurrence. My heart is good and strong and everything is fine. I do not have to go back now for a year. No more pee test every 6 months..once a year is good. thank God. Dr. F, the cardiologist, said I really don't need to see him at all, my heart is great and nothing wrong there, but being as I have to go to see endocrine, he wants me to schedule an appt with him also, mainly for "social reasons" so he says..but he'll check my cholesterol etc. Remember, this is the doctor who researched diligently and found the pheo in the first place, if it was not for him I would not be here. I owe my life to this man.

From there on to Wheeling, W. Va and Cabela's where this picture was taken. I do love zebras.

No comments: