Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Baby Goldfish

last night I went up to the big pond to feed the fish. It's pretty neat the way they all come up now to eat, its like a real feeding frenzy. While the big ones were all out in the middle eating, I saw about 6 or 7 small fish swim by. They are about an inch to an inch and a half long, and you can see the colors in them. They've been there a while to be that size and to have the colors. Hopefuly, they survive. I have hopes for them, they've survived this long and I wonder how many more there may be.

Some of the fish up there are getting quite big. I've been feeding them a bit more often hoping to help them through the winter. Hopefully our winter isn't real severe again this year, but I still hate the thoughts of it coming.

New camera should be here tomorrow and I'm getting quite excited about that.

No comments: