Thursday, June 05, 2014

Tomorrow

I cannot believe tomorrow is here. How quickly these past months have just flown by. Tomorrow is the day I travel to Pittsburgh and take the test for CPT through Ace Fitness. I am a bit nervous. I know how much I have learned and how much I still have to learn. It is never ending. There are other classes I want to take, and yet this one has made me quite nuts a few times. it has not been easy finding time to study along with running a business. I love my life however. Been a while since I have updated anything here. Michelle and Allan are engaged that happened this past week while on a cruise to Alaska. I am so happy for her, he is good for her and the two of them together are awesome. Relay for Life is this upcoming weekend. Saturday to Sunday, so I will be in Kersey, walking, walking, walking. Raising funds and awareness to help battle cancer.

No comments: