Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Zion Half

My daughter is doing the Zion Half Marathon in March 2014. I am considering doing it with her and trying to talk to Cheri into going with me. We did a 5k yesterday and it shows us how much training we would have to do to be able to do 13 miles. It would be over 4 times what we did yesterday. I think it would be a blast if we could do it and it would be exactly a month before my 60th birthday, so how awesome is that! I am planning to complete my ACE CPT by then also, it could be two goals knocked out before I am 60. Two big goals. I woke up thinking about training for it this morning, would need to build the endurance and the strength and the lung capability. Would work great to do hills one day, long slow walk a day, hills a day, and keep building on it all. Thinking about it.

No comments: