Sunday, September 25, 2011

Odds and ends

The business is going extremely well and keeping me very satisfied and busy. I am hiring two new staff members that are starting on Tuesday. I have completed my Curves Complete Certification and now coach and teach the new Curves Complete Weight Management Plan. that was fun to learn but time consuming.

I am also still teaching the Curves Circuit with Zumba Fitness and thanks to a facebook friend I recently learned to edit and create my own music with the zumba cues in it. That was a 5 hour long ordeal and quite an accomplishment.


I am still maintaining my weight but still have a few more pounds I want to lose. Yesterday sure didn't help. I am not allowed out in the sun, need to rest and think I layed around and ate most of the day. Back on track here today though.

No comments: