Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Celebrating Women Campaign

Today I received a letter from our hospital. It was telling me that I had been nominated by someone who knows me" for the hospitals Celebrating Women Campaign, this was designed to honor women throughout the region whose heart, courage and strength of character are an inspiration to others." It goes on to state that "Peggi has helped keep a lot of people healthier through her work at Curves. She showed great compassion and generosity by adopting a needy family for Christmas. She as also raised money for the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life. She is an inspiration to everyone who comes to Curves." You can imagine how honored I am at this.

This to me means the world. They are having a photographer go into the hospital center and I have to go in for a professional photo shoot and the photos will hang on a Wall of Honor inside the Women's Imaging Center to provide inspiration to women who come into the Center for Care.

No comments: