Saturday, July 31, 2010

Weight management plan

I am doing fairly well on the Curves weight management program. Wasn't actually going to start it yet but decided I may as well give it a try. Haven't done too badly but not as good as I had hoped. We don't eat a lot of meat so its hard to get the protein in. I am using the higher protein plan and using protein shakes for a snack or breakfast. However, I did great with it today. Had a steak for dinner. that doesn't happen often. I am down about 2.5 pounds since Sunday.

got down to the track tonight for a real nice walk/jog around it. Was gone about 50 minutes, burnt 316 calories. Not bad.

Hubby went to camp last night and I had the day and evening to myself. a real nice change. Went and got my nails done this morning and got some cleaning done. Feels good to catch up on much needed housework. going down to see my mom and dad tomorrow. We brought them small gifts from Texas and haven't gotten them to them yet.It was their anniversary last weekend.

No comments: