Saturday, September 27, 2008

YARD SALE

Well, tomorrow is our yard sale for Relay for Life. Our second one for this year. WE had planned to do this to get rid of some of the stuff left over from the one in June. However, that has backfired and we have more stuff (junk) than we ever have. On top of that it is supposed to rain tomorrow. Originally days ago tomorrow was to be the nicest day of the weekend. That also has backfired and it has not yet rained and they are now calling for thunderstorms tomorrow. If we can not get rid of this stuff I am going to SCREAM. I doubt that will help but it may make me feel better. LOL

Actually a good part of this junk I am making Betty take right back home. I do not want it and am not even putting it out.

She is going to think I am a real bi*ch. but i really don't much care at this point.

Paul is coming to stay with us tonight. I have plans to put him to work. Although almost everything we can do outside is already done until early tmorrow morning.

I've decided to make 50/50 tickets I think and to have them ready for tomorrow. So we'll see how that goes.

No comments: